There are many ways to support Berks Nature and protect the future of nature in our community…
- Make a charitable distribution through your individual retirement account (IRA): Call or email Tami at 610-372-4992 x110 or email@example.com.
- Make a gift of real estate: Call or email Tami at 610-372-4992 x110 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Give a unique gift by purchasing a Champion of Nature gift!
- Honor a loved one with a tribute or memorial gift.
- Text ‘NATURE’ to 20222 to make a $20 donation to Berks Nature right now! Your one-time donation will be added to your mobile phone bill.
Remember Berks Nature in your will or living trust – Our suggested bequest language is “I give $_______ (a specific amount; or alternatively, ‘_____ percent of the rest, residue, and remainder of my estate;’ or property description) to Berks Nature, a nonprofit organization incorporated in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, having its principal offices located at 575 Saint Bernardine Street, Reading, PA 19607, for its general purposes.”
To learn more or to ask specific questions, please contact Tami Shimp, VP Development & Community Relations at 610-372-4992 x110 or email@example.com.
Receive exclusive access to Eco-Camp Early Registration ($100 Giving Level & up) by becoming a CHAMPION OF NATURE TODAY!
Champion of Nature benefits start at the $50 Giving Level for one named adult and the $100-$1,000+ Giving Level benefits are valid for two named adults and up to four children or grandchildren (ages 0-17 y/o):
- The $50 Giving Level (valid for one named adult) receives a 10% discount on Berks Nature events ($10 & up) and a 10% discount at The Nature Place store (in-store only).
- The $100 Giving Level and above (valid for two named adults and up to four children or grandchildren (ages 0-17 y/o)) receive EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to Eco-Camp Early Registration before the general public, a 30% discount on Berks Nature events ($10 & up), and a 10% discount at The Nature Place store (in-store only).
ALL CHAMPIONS OF NATURE RECEIVE THESE PERKS:
- Opportunity to add a $35 donation to any giving level to become a Watershed Association Member.
- Opportunity to add a $20 donation to any giving level to join Tails on the Trails – includes exclusive dog leash and doggy poo bag dispenser!
- Option to auto-renew annually with creation of an account OR donate monthly (to equal chosen Giving Level total by end of year).
- Recognition in our Annual Report.
- Berks Nature mailings, newsletters, E-news, event updates and more!
- Free parking at The Nature Place.
- Access to our educational lobby at The Nature Place.
- Explore our Nature Play Zone.
- Utilize our bike fix-it station and beautiful trail system in Angelica Creek Park.