Connect your students to nature by taking an educational hike through the wetland trails that surround The Nature Place. Get your hands dirty in the garden, our outdoor classroom or our two indoor classrooms inside The Nature Place. The possibilities are endless for your students when you take them on a field trip to The Nature Place!
Field Trip Info - FREE FIELD TRIPS IN 2022!
Berks Nature is proud to partner with public school districts and private institutions.
- Field trips for Grades Pre-K – 12
Possible field trip themes include Water Galore, Where the Wild Things Are, Soil Studies, Our Food Web, Camouflage, and Trail Treasures. Field trips and activities can be customized to meet your needs!
- Classroom visits, STEM-based lessons
- Summer Eco-Camp for ages 3-14
- GLOBE Professional Development and ACT 48 credits for teachers
- Use our facility at The Nature Place, including classroom space for teachers to conduct lessons.